ICON Program Handbook and Policies
- Program handbook (updated 5/22/17)
- Guidance to committees (updated 5/22/17)
- Program checklist (updated 8/19/15)
- ICON representative guidelines (updated 5/9/17)
- Core research principles and criteria (updated 5/11/16)
- Suggested course electives (updated 11/30/16)
- Internship policy (updated 5/22/17)
- Internship mentor evaluation form
- ICON RA policy (updated 5/11/16)
- Graduate School forms
Program-related journal articles
- Hirsch et al. 2013. Navigating Complex Trade-offs in Conservation and Development: An Integrative Framework. Issues in Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Vercoe et al. 2014. Acknowledging Trade-offs and Understanding Complexity: Exurbanization Issues in Macon County, North Carolina. Ecology & Society.
- Welch-Devine et al. 2014. A pedagogical model for integrative training in conservation and sustainability. Ecology & Society.
UGA student resources
- UGA Travel Clinic at the University Health Center – provides immunizations, medical precautions, travel safety and tips on accessing emergency medical care to students, faculty, staff and the general public, ages 2 years and older
- CAPS (Counseling and Psychiatric Services) at the University Health Center – offers a variety of counseling services to UGA students, with the initial visit offered free of charge
- Fellowships and Scholarships, offered by the UGA Graduate School
- Fellowship, Training and Job Opportunities, regularly updated list on the CICR website
- Poster Printing provided free of charge at the UGA Graduate School
- CICR equipment available for check-out