ICON Program Documents
- Program handbook (updated 5/22/17)
- Guidance to committees (updated 5/22/17)
- Program checklist (updated 8/19/15)
- ICON representative guidelines (updated 5/9/17)
- Core research principles and criteria (updated 5/11/16)
- Suggested course electives (updated 11/30/16)
- Internship policy (updated 5/22/17)
- Internship mentor evaluation form
- ICON RA policy (updated 5/11/16)
- Graduate School forms
Related Journal Articles
- Hirsch et al. 2013. Navigating Complex Trade-offs in Conservation and Development: An Integrative Framework. Issues in Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Vercoe et al. 2014. Acknowledging Trade-offs and Understanding Complexity: Exurbanization Issues in Macon County, North Carolina. Ecology & Society.
- Welch-Devine et al. 2014. A pedagogical model for integrative training in conservation and sustainability. Ecology & Society.