- To apply to the Integrative Conservation (ICON) Ph.D. Program you must apply through one of four home departments (Anthropology, Geography, Ecology, or Forestry and Natural Resources). Each department has different application deadlines and guidelines (please see departmental websites for details). The ICON application codes are:
- Integrative Conservation and Anthropology (PHD_ICAN, 046)
- Integrative Conservation and Ecology (PHD_ICEC, 047)
- Integrative Conservation and Forestry and Natural Resources (PHD_ICFR, 048)
- Integrative Conservation and Geography (PHD_ICGE, 049)
- Visit the University of Georgia Graduate School website for admissions information for domestic applicants and international applicants, and to apply online. Click here for information on student fees.
- For full consideration for assistantships, some departments require that you apply before December 1st.
- In addition to departmental application requirements, you must also complete the ICON Supplemental Essay (please email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 1st).
Watch our promo to learn more about the ICON Program and to hear what our students, Jessica Chappell, Brian Crawford, Linda Kosen, and Steve Padgett-Vasquez think about the program.
For more information
Please contact Dr. Nik Heynen, ICON Program Graduate Coordinator (email@example.com).